Set Top Box
4K IP Set Top Box (StreamCruiser™ SmartTV ST4100 series)
The ST4100 series is an IP set-top box series that supports the decoding of 4K ultra high definition video content at 60 frames per second (4Kp60), HEVC/H.265 incorporating the latest video compression technology, and HDMI 2.0. The new set-top box offers an unparalleled high-quality and realistic viewing experience for subscribers, receiving and displaying 4Kp60 content being sent over a broadband network in real time.
UltraHD(3840 x 2160pixcel) , H.265 (HEVC) 60fps 10bit depth
Triple Tuner (Simultaneous Live channel viewing and Dual channels recording) and Dual transcoder
Simulcast of recorded contents to Multiscreen devices ( e.g. Tablet and Smart Phone)
Remote Control is equipped with microphone for voice recognition
Wireless network 3x3 IEEE 802.11ac (5GHz) / n (2.4GHz)
* Bluetooth is a trademark or registered trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
* Wi-Fi is a trademark or registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
* DLNA is a trademark or registered trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
* Android is a trademark or registered trademark of Google Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
* Microsoft and PlayReady are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
* ARM and Mali are trademarks or registered trademarks of ARM Limited in the EU and other countries.